DressRachel ComeyFlora Dress 598.00
DressY's by Yohji YamamotoSuspender Jumper Dress 1,172.00
CoatRaquel AllegraTrench Coat 495.00
Ankle BootDries Van NotenMetallic Ankle Boot 785.00
EarringsNikos KoulisGeometric Cut Out Earrings 4,860.00
KnitYohji YamamotoMarbled Sweater 877.00
Ankle BootRick OwensCreeper Ankle Boot 1,792.00
ArtJulie ThevenotFringe Wall Hanging 390.00
Totokaelo New York opens at 54 Crosby St on Saturday, September 12. We gave NY Mag a preview of what lies ahead.
See something you like? Hover over our store rendering to shop the story.
1. Outdoor space: 400 square feet with chairs, couches, and free Wi-Fi.
2. Library: Phaidon-sponsored community library.
3. White clothes: Rachel Comey dresses ($598).
4. VIP fitting room: By-appointment private shopping for top clients will include beer, Champagne, and lunch.
5. Colorful clothes: Blue Dries Van Noten boots ($785).
6. Jewelry: Nikos Koulis geometric cutout earrings ($4,860).
7. Women’s shoes
8. Dark clothes: Y’s by Yohji Yamamoto jumper dresses ($1,172).
9. Statement designers: Acne Studios robe coats ($1,550).
10. Home objects: Julie Thevenot wall hanging ($836).
11. Shoppable stockroom: Upon request, shop clerks take clients into the stockroom for exclusive products.
12. Smoking section: Six-foot-wide outdoor courtyard with benches and a mural by Margot Bird.
13. Men’s clothes: Yohji Yamamoto sweaters ($877).
14. Men’s shoes: Rick Owens Creeper ankle boots ($1,792).