Our Founder and CEO shares the Art—Object pieces that furnish her NY apartment.
1. Native Line Lightning Strikes Tapestry
2. Helen Levi Gilded Eye Planter
3. Helen Levi Rainbow Splatter Artist’s Planter
4. Fort Makers Circle Mobile 1
5. Rita Liefhebber Drape Sheet Set in White Indigo
6. Morgan Peck Sculpture 2
7. Hawkins New York Large Handmade Recycled Glassware
8. Helen Levi Tripod Hanging Planter in Blue
9. Rita Liefhebber Frame Napkin in White Indigo
10. Electric Love Sorceress Chime
11. Demetria Chappo Ceramics Sgraffito Spirit Eye Platter in Lapis
12. Demetria Chappo Ceramics City and Sea Cylinder Planter in Raw Turquoise
Check out all of Jill’s selects on our Pinterest page
Sexy, fun and confident — Maura selects her favorite pieces to build her wardrobe and reflect her personality.
1. Acne Studios Mape Shearling Jacket in Brown
2. Acne Studios Track Boot in Black
3. R13 Chaps in Grey
4. Raquel Allegra Couture Tee in Black
5. Zero + Maria Cornejo Manu Jumpsuit in Black
6. Rick Owens Lilies Sleeveless Mockneck Top in Pearl
7. Rick Owens Lilies Fitted Turtleneck Dress in Black
8. Maison Martin Margiela Lace Up Boot in Black
9. Junya Watanabe Faux Fur Coat in Black
Check out all of Maura’s selects on our Pinterest page
The Decade Parka is a 10-year commemoratory collaboration between two Canadian staple labels — wings + horns and Canada Goose.
Both practical and polished, this parka draws inspiration from classic military fishtail styling and features a tough waxed cotton shell, leather details, and a coyote fur hood to protect you from the elements this fall.
Available October 10th in store in Black or Olive.
Follow this link to view the collection.
A COMME des GARÇONS Pop-Up Shop in conjunction with our new ‘Buy More Art’ editorial is up now in our Seattle boutique.
View the editorial — Buy More Art
Come visit us in store to check it out.
1523 10th Avenue
Seattle Washington 98122
Monday to Thursday — 11am to 7pm
Friday and Saturday — 11am to 8pm
Sunday — 11am to 6pm
Thank you for all your entries! Our contest is now closed.
You can still sign up for exclusive content by joining our mailing list.
For Fall, Josie selects some of her go-tos — soft white tees, lived-in denim, and comfortable yet refined ankle boots.
1. R13 Black Oversized Trucker Jacket
2. Acne Studios Flesh Leia Top
3. Acne Studios Off White Visage Tee
4. R13 Dark Vintage Crossover Jean
5. Acne Studios Black Short Pistol Boot
6. Raquel Allegra Optic White Solid Muscle Tee
7. Raquel Allegra Dirty White Short Sleeve Pocket Tee
8. Acne Studios Camel Misty Sweater
9. AANDD Black Sea Sack
Check out all of Josie’s selects on our Pinterest page
For Fall, Liana selects pieces for men she is most drawn to — clothing that speaks not to conventionality, but instead to strong designer narrative and thoughtful craftsmanship.
1. Yohji Yamamoto Black Suspender Trouser
2. Rick Owens Black Hooded Cardigan
3. Dries Van Noten Black Hemple Sweatshirt
4. Acne Studios Dark Grey Adrian Hi Suede Sneaker
5. Rick Owens Black Cropped Easy Astaires
6. Haider Ackermann Ivory Sforza T-Shirt
7. Ann Demeulemeester Black Truth Button Up
8. Comme des Garcons SHIRT White Cotton Poplin Shirt
9. Comme des Garcons SHIRT Colorblock Baseball T-Shirt
Check out Liana’s selects and inspirations on our Pinterest page
For Fall, sales associate Christine shares a selection of beautiful, easy pieces from designer favorites Maison Martin Margiela and Dries Van Noten that reflect her own effortless style.
For Raul’s Fall picks, he selects pieces in line with his own personal style uniform — cropped pants, clean sneakers, and the perfect white t-shirt.